Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Quick Update

That is the giant cable that Steve, our favorite and the best Roto Rooter employee, he had to put this thing down the toilet and attached a 3" blade to get rid of the roots or whatever was down there. Thankfully all is taken care of! Everything is back to normal and we have a 6 month guarantee. After he left yesterday I vacuumed and mopped the ENTIRE house. I also went to Home Depot to get some fresh paint and repainted our front door and our back door, which Jonas didn't even notice, of course. Yes, I know there are fumes in the paint but I had the door open and was outside while I did it so it was well ventilated.

So I have been feeling much better. I really like taking Pepcid, it keeps things working like clockwork if you catch my drift! Yesterday I was watching tv and crying like a baby at everything, oh those hormones! My birthday is coming up, August 17th, and that is my next appt. I will almost be 16 weeks but that is when I get to hear the baby's heartbeat. At 20 weeks, so early September is the next ultrasound where we will be able to find out the sex of the baby. HOWEVER, there are places all over that do ultrasounds for $99 you can go get a 3D picture of your baby and find out the sex around 16 weeks....I'm tempted to do it, because I want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment