So, the last few days my stomach has been extra upset. Yesterday I kind of had a big lunch, and the rest of the day I felt so so full. I mean up until 8 pm I felt like water wanted to come up my esophagus. I ate a tiny dinner and I tried to drink a lot of water to help digest, along with the ingestion of some tums, and it was difficult. My food intake has been really bland, as my friend described my Cheerios's dinner, "I eat like a toddler."
The extent of my diet includes, greek yogurt, peanut butter and honey on whole grain waffles with a banana slices in the middle(which was my breakfast every day in high school), chunk light tuna from water (which has the least mercury content) mixed with mayo, plums, pineapple, watermelon, oranges, graham crackers, milk, protein shakes and steak.Today I am going to make lentil soup from a recipe in this book I've been using, called Eating For Pregnancy. I need to get more nutrients from food not just from my prenatal vitamin.
So last Saturday we went to a nice steak dinner at Izzy's in San Carlos to celebrate the good Dr appointment we had that morning. I also felt like I needed more iron, and so I ordered the filet Mignon, with cream of spinach and a baked potato. The best part of the meal was the baked potato, and I NEVER eat baked potato's, but it tasted sooooo good. The spinach tasted off. I mean it's just hilarious to be experiencing the things I've heard so much about.
I can't wait to be over with the next 3 weeks! I am hoping to get back my energy and regular eating patterns back so I can eat a more balanced healthy diet. I was doing really good up until 6 weeks and then everything changed, I tried to eat veggies last night and I had to mentally tell myself it's good for the baby and to just eat them!
So that's about all that is going on here in Redwood City, the other thing is we ordered a new microfiber(easier to clean) couch last Friday that will be delivered this Saturday. The couch I've had is 10+ years old and we just wanted to get a new one before baby. Luckily these "furniture outlet" places have decent prices and I negotiated free delivery and they will take our old one away. Will post pictures once it is in position.
No comments:
Post a Comment