Monday, August 1, 2011

2nd Trimester!

Yesterday Jonas and I went to Monterey and Carmel because I finally feel like myself! The last two months I've been sitting around the house feeling sick but not this weekend! I worked on Saturday and Jonas and I spent the day out of the house yesterday. I have to say though I was pretty tired after working on my feet for 5 hours but I have to get back into the swing of things. We had a nice lunch and took a few pictures and just enjoyed the day.
On saturday Jonas shrunk the planter box we had, where we tried to grow vegetables. BUT, nothing was really growing so by shortening the planter box, the yard seems a bit bigger.
This is before.
This is after, and we are deciding if we want to pave that area of just put down bark pieces.

And as for my belly, the baby is just growing and pushing my fat out, baby is not really that big yet, but there is a lot of growth in the next few weeks so we will get to see some baby bump shots soon! stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment