Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quick Garden Update

This is for you Birgitta and Marianne! You can see that our vines really took off while we were gone. This tree just grows and grows! It doesn't stop, I had to trim it again this morning!
And you can see that with the tree and the black eyed susan vine the gap on this part of our wall is really closing up! It's feeling much cozier in here now!


Also Jonas and I both caught a cold coming home and basically sat in our house all weekend recovering from jet lag and this head cold. In all honestly we were happy to sit in our house and relax and recover! Yesterday was the 4th of July and I mustered up enough energy for 5 hours which involved a swim and a BBQ at my parents house with a small group of friends, but again I was in bed by 8:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment