Thursday, July 21, 2011
12 weeks
So today marks the entrance into the 2nd trimester. I have been feeling better and better, except the last 24 hours! Last night I had a splitting headache and today was so groggy and now tonight I feel nauseous again. I think it just must be a hormone surge as the baby is now tripled in length in the last 3 weeks. So I went to visit my Mom today and she had all these letters she had written to "baby Arton" when she found out she was pregnant with me. It was so amazing to read these letters, about how excited she was and how my Dad wanted me to grow faster and bigger so he could feel me kick. Anyhow they are precious and touching and very very special. I guess my Mom had reread them too and remembered the head aches she had had with me. So when I told her I had a horrible headache she immediately said "you're having a girl!" I also had some friends from work I saw at a training the other day both say, "it's a girl." AND Jonas and I have been thinking that it's a girl a lot more lately, so that's when I had to have a serious discussion with him and tell him I wasn't sold on the name we thought we had picked. I think we are back to our original choice and one other name. I guess we can really decide once we have the 20 week ultrasound and find out the sex! Ok that's my update for the day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't start to feel really good until the end of my 12th week and into the start of my 13th.
ReplyDeleteI think you are having a boy though. The letters from your mom are awesome. I think that must have been really special for you to see them.