Friday, July 8, 2011

Strong Heartbeat and Happy Parents to be!

I admit, I was nervous this morning. I could feel the adrenaline pumping. I felt a little lightheaded in the waiting area of the Dr's office. But my blood pressure was fine and my weight was the same, relatively. I mean an increase of 2 lbs in 5 weeks, but they were different scales and 2 lbs for me is nothing, my weight can fluctuate 2lbs on a day to day basis. So then I get into the Dr office and we laugh, get the congratulations, she reaffirms the "let nature take it's course" mantra. Anyhow, then they brought Jonas into the room for the ultra sound and this was the moment, is the fetus alive? YES, the heartbeat was just punching us in the face, and you could see the head and arms and butt. I think today I finally believe I am going to be a Mommy! Here is a picture of the excited Papa to be!
Today I am 10 weeks 1 day along, which makes the due date Feb 2nd, 2012, but we will have to have my necessary c-section probably the week before, as I cannot go into labor, perhaps January 27th or 28th. So the last week of January we can expect the new addition to the Arton-Tegnerud families.

No comments:

Post a Comment