Thursday, June 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well, we're back, in our little cozy house with our 2 kitties. Yesterday's flight was a breeze becasue, we got exit row seats on the long flight!! I was singing Hallelujah in my head all day! I watched 4 movies, had a few snacks as Virgin Atlantic's food was GROSS, and luckily bought 3 large bottles of water that I drank because the service really wasn't that great, and they never collected your trash! Anyhow, small details that because I could stretch my legs out, didn't really matter! But after this trip I have decided that I will not be flying coach to Europe anymore, I don't fit in the seats width or leg length, it's just all around very uncomfortable.

So we got home, and Tiger was squatting all funny in pots and strange places and turns out he had a lower urinary tract infection, poor baby. So off we went to the emergency clinic and dropped him off for the night. I was so tired I felt drunk or something, really dizzy and lightheaded. I finally went to bed at 8pm and got up at 5am.

Today consists of loads and loads of laundry and putting stuff away. I picked up Tiger and he is loopy from the drugs, and his back legs don't really do what he wants, it's kind of cute. I'm so happy to be home though and have access to the foods I've been craving, surprisingly healthy cravings, tuna, nectarines, fresh fruits, greek yogurt, milk. I should be eating more vegetables but salads and veggies don't sound so good so I've been staying away. I think I might get Chipotle today and see how that tastes, I love my Mexican food!

That's about it for now, just going to take the weekend to catch back up to PST zone. My parents are having some of us over for the 4th for a BBQ, Spence and his girlfriend, and Ian (who housesitted for us and did an amazing job btw!) and our friends Andrea, Per and Erik, which will be fun. We can all talk real estate lol...just kidding!

Thanks again to the Lindwall's and the Tegnerud's for everything!! It's your turn to come to us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment