Monday, January 16, 2012

This Is It!

I can't believe how fast the last 8 months have gone by and that today is the LAST day I will just be me.  There is just no way to comprehend what is on the other side of today.  I mean obviously I have a child moving around in my belly, and she has to come out at some point, but knowing that it's going to happen in about 15 hours is kind of scary! I don't know how else to describe how I feel right now, but I said to Jonas it's not like we're getting a new puppy!

Almost all of my friends have children and have been giving expert advice, but it's still hard to imagine the feelings that I will have the first time I meet little Elsa. All I can say at this point is that the anticipation is killing me, and it's got nothing to do with needles, scalpels, IV's, catheters and the spinal block. I'm actually looking forward to the pain killers, because my back has been just aching the last 2 weeks!

Well here are the last pictures of me with the baby in, next blog update she will be here!
Highway 1
Jonas hugging me and Elsa on the couch

1 comment: