Only 10 days left of being pregnant! Yippeee!!!
I have to make a comment about this though,, we had a lady give us a packet of information about the the whole process. She even went through if you come in at this time you or that time, what to do, all the way through, recovery. She said very specifically Dad's can spend the night. So immediately this young guy with his very pregnant girlfriend raises his hand not a second after the lady tells us this and says, "umm I heard Fathers cannot spend the night, what is the policy?" Jonas and I looked at each other and started laughing so hard to ourselves. I mean another couple asked a question like that too, the lady just answered the question the people are asking. Are you kidding me? I told Jonas afterwards if he asked such a stupid question like that in front of all these other people I would have been mortified. The worst part is, these people are having kids! Now we know who all the instruction manuals are for, I mean we didn't even need to open ours on the car seat and it was pretty self explanatory with the giant Step 1, Step 2 etc pictures stuck on the car seat base. We're not going to waste our time to make an appointment with the CHP so they can tell us it's installed right, we KNOW it's installed right. All these checks, and like changing table harnesses and the harness in the newborn sleeper I have are for the dumb people who shouldn't be having kids. I mean I was looking at the angled newborn sleeper and thinking what newborn could possibly get out of this, why are there seat harnesses? It's because people leave their kid unattended or let them sleep in it past the size when they are able to sit up and roll over and possibly fall out which at that point the kid should be in a crib! I mean there really are a lot of just stupid people out there. I'm happy to say we're not them.
Ok I'm suddenly starving, ....just 10 more days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment