Well, unfortunately the weather was aweful starting Saturday evening after we hiked up Vernal Falls. It was a great 3 mile, straight up hike and back. Then we wandered around the valley floor before I showered and we went to set up Happy Hour. Everybody ate all the food I brought so that made me happy, and I sold more YSC apparel. However, when that rain rolled in Saturday evening so did the freezing temperatures! I almost froze to death saturday night, no matter how close Jonas held me I couldn't stop chattering, so Sunday without any doubt I took my truck and drove home. Jonas carpooled with a nice young couple from Sweden so he stayed behind and drove back Monday. I just can't believe this weather, it's supposed to be "record breaking rain" this saturday!? It is JUNE, it's usually warm by now! Anyhow, we leave for our trip in just about a week, so hopefully we will get better weather on our trip than we have been having here!
No comments:
Post a Comment