Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Couples Without Kids Wine Party

So I had this idea months ago and it finally came to fruition this past Saturday! Jonas and I wanted to have a wine tasting dinner party, but instead of sitting down and having a formal dinner we just cooked lots of tapas to compliment the different wines. It was a fun fun night! We had some new and old friends there, it was a nice mix. I didn't want to offend any of my friends with kids/babies so I never really talked about this get together, but in all reality couples without kids are in a different place than people with babies. We drink more and don't worry about getting home to babysitters! Anyhow we had a prize for the couple who won the tasting game, however 2 couples in the taste off kep guessing right! So to find a winner we had a chugging contest with beer. Ha! Laura won! It was too funny! And surprisingly Spencer, my brother, debuted his new girlfriend! After the wine and food we had some desert and our friends Julie and Jason brought a hooka and sat outside and hung out.














No comments:

Post a Comment