So, we worked our butts off yesterday repainting our rental unit, sealing the granite countertops, and doing some minor repairs and cleaning to get it ready for our new tenants who have their movers here as we speak. They are a nice young couple, and hopefully won't give us the attitude our prior tenants gave. Geesh..so as a celebratory dinner we went up to the The Mountain House for a nice dinner. I have to say what I ordered was so good I could have eaten it all. Imagine gorgonzola fettucini, with bacon, tomatos and grilled chicken!!! Hello heart attack on a plate and I didn't feel guilty for eating it all! As we sat in the restaurant we listened to the POURING rain, and it was cold! It's cold today and rainy, I just hope that it warms back up for our Yosemite trip over Memorial Day weekend.
On another note, I met with my OBGYN a few week ago. We talked about the fact that it's been a year and we're not pregnant, AND that I don't have a fallopian tube on one side so I am different and I definately want to start the process of getting help. So I had my first blood test Friday which was to test progesterone on day 21-23 to see if I ovulated and the results were almost immediate. I have another blood draw on day 3 of my next cycle. Jonas already had his ahem, stuff, tested and it's normal. So then when we get back from Sweden we are to meet, the both of us, with the doctor and discuss the plan to have baby Aksel or Else! So because I want to try to figure things out on my own, I used Dr Google and found the later days of my cycle my progesterone should be 2ng/ml and higher and mine was 1.2 ...hahaha..NOT surprised, looks like I didn't ovulate...could Clomid be in my future? I hope so, and if twins are the result bring it! ...Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment