It's hard to find these days. Even when we have the babysitter I still can't get all the things done Im hoping to do. Any actual free time I put toward filling my "sleep bank account" to get it out of the red. Let's just say now more than ever my best skill is multi tasking! Not to mention when mommy goes to the bathroom, sometimes everyone comes with me, including the clingy dog.
So anyhow things are good, we're tired but Astrid is really mellow except when she poops or has gas. :)
Jonas built us a new gate too! It's great bc it actually closes now. Fall is definitely here the nights are darker earlier and we get more wind to blow down all the leaves. I love it, cool nights so I can take my walks. I use Walk Meter and get super accurate calorie burning stats. Then I can apply it towards my total calories a day.
I'm using calorie counter, an app, and supplementing meals with Think Thin bars and Nutrale Svelte protein shakes, both delicious both keep me full and with 2 kids to chase around very convenient! Then I have 1 meal a day. But at my height, age, and weight my goal weight is attainable by February and that's eating 1966 calories a day! I can do it....but I have to have my occasional binge on wine and cheese!
No comments:
Post a Comment