And in other news, two weeks after Astrid was born I weighed myself and couldn't believe my eyes! Down 22 lbs since my last weigh in at the Dr office!? Wow, I weighed again like 2 days ago, same number...like what!? I gained 15lbs with this pregnancy and didn't lose 15 from Elsa. I was looking at a 30lb goal, but now like only 8 lbs to go to be at my real starting weight, sweet!! Actually then I'd really like to lose 20lb more. I dropped pretty fast after Elsa too but then gained weight after a few months bc the whole breast feeding thing messes with your body. I don't care what anyone says I do NOT believe that breast feeding helps you lose weight! It makes you more hungry so you eat more to produce milk and just think about it, your body will naturally hold on to weight while BFing because we have not evolved enough to know that there won't be a famine or go days without food. Anyway, I'm mentally so much more stable, I'm hoping my hormones are getting back to "normal" sooner rather than later but man, these hot flashes are so annoying! I shower every night and then I'm sweating through my shirt within 5 minutes. Ugghh I'm so ready for Fall/Winter!
Astrid is doing great too! She is really eating these days and getting a bit chubbier. Se sleeps a lot though, but I'm not complaining. With Elsa really needing her Mommy these days, it's good that Astrid sleeps so I can give Elsa that much needed attention.







No comments:
Post a Comment