Wednesday, August 29, 2012

iPad, Reno, CoCo!

So Jonas got me an iPad for my birthday, and I like it for many things, EXCEPT typing, making spreadsheets and oh blog updates. I am such a fast and excellent typer but on the iPad I suck, oh I hate it! I need an extra keypad for it or something. So that's kind of why I have been keeping my updates here short and sweet because I can just upload a picture from my iPhone or iPad directly to this blog and write a few words but long updates, nope don't have the time to keep deleting and going back because the iPad doesn't pick up the space bar when I start to type really fast and auto correct doesn't recognize that the long word I just typed is a whole verse and all that is missing is spaces, grr ANYHOW....

Let's see, new dog, lot's of watching, training, correcting, playing, feeding, walking, cuddling, and kissing! Coco, we have named her, is doing great! She is really getting comfortable with us and her new environment and we feel like we hit the doggie jackpot! Our cats on the other hand, they are a little disturbed at the fact that mommy is always busy with the dog and the baby, but they are coming around again!

So last weekend we, me and Elsa, were up in Reno with my Mom and her cousin from Atlanta and her daughter Melissa who is a few years older than me, who lives in Birmingham Alabama and has 3 daughters, 3, 9 and 11. Her daughters stayed back but all 5 of us had a nice visit. I think instead of going to Sweden next year we want to do a tour of the south y'all! Jonas needs to see this part of the country! We are thinking of flying into Nawlins, (NOLA) and renting a car and then heading along the Gulf through Buloxi and onto Mobile and up to B-ham to visit Melissa and her family and then maybe over to Atlanta for a day or two before wandering down the Florida coast and ending up in Ft Lauderdale with my Aunt Lissi on my Dad's side and maybe even a drop in to visit my blogger friend? 

Up in Reno our neighbors Ernie and Ivana got to meet little Elsa for the first time, that was fun! And over all it was just an exhausting trip and I'm still recovering. Elsa is not doing so well int he car anymore, she has been overly cranky, but actually I think she is now getting her two lower pointy teeth, it is very swollen and she is not interested in much food, but just whiny. Anyhow here are some pictures from the weekend!











My cousin Melissa

after a long day of shopping and wine tasting!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm... Yes please! We would love a visit from the 2 of 5 conservatives in all of Cali. lol
    I can't believe she is getting two more teeth in! That girl is going to have a full set before she's even 1 - clearly she wants some filet mignon or the like asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of those teeth! They make for such a sweet smile, you're giving me dental envy-- Will only has his 2 bottom!
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete