Monday, September 10, 2012

Time Flies

Ok so it's been a while since I posted, the last 10 days or so are a blurrrrrr. Remember that post about being so busy, well yup, we have been, ESPECIALLY with this puppy! She is so needy right now, always following me, looking for instruction and direction, "go potty" "sit" "stay" etc...wow, I am EXHAUSTED every night. But she sure is a sweet loving dog, so we are happy to have her.

Elsa is growing like crazy, see our little cheerleader! I see 3 swollen gums where the K9 teeth are coming in both bottom and one on top. I mean talk about an early teether, but I'd rather get it all over with now! She actually sleeps a bit more when she's teething, or maybe she is just having a growing spurt. Hmmm her hair looks red in this photo, it is not, it is a dark golden blonde, surprising since both Jonas and I were toe heads as babies.

Last weekend Jonas and I went camping with a bunch of families from the Scandinavian Club at Big Basin, it was great! Perfect weather, good company, and Elsa was at Grandma's tee hee. One thing we realized as we looked around is that we need to upgrade to a 6 person 2 compartment tent if we're going to take her and the dog next time.

So a week from tomorrow the adventure to Scandi Land begins! I bought a new stroller because I really don't think the one we have is very good at space saving. We have the Bumbleride Indie below and this is what I've been using, it is great and a smooth ride, but kind of bulky when folded up.
 But I was playing on twitter and saw this one promoted for $50 off, of course not this awesome teal color. Anyhow, I bought this higher end umbrella stroller and it rocks! It is also by Bumbleride and it's called the Flite. It had a lot of decent reviews on Amazon for traveling.  It even has a bar for infant car seat. I'm thinking why didn't I just get this one from the get go, but it's not very smooth for long walks and trails. It reclines so Elsa can sleep in it, it folds up easy so it's easier to put in an already crowded car. I also got the rain cover and travel bag for it, so we are ready hopefully....

The car we have rented in Denmark and that we will be driving to Sweden is a BMW 116i or something see picture, it
is a HATCHBACK..oops! I sure hope we can fit 2 big bags and the umbrella stroller in there because Elsa will be in the back in a car seat, and we will have at least 3 carry on pieces.

Hmm what else to talk about, .....I don't know too tired to function. I'll just post this little video I took today. I had Elsa try on her Halloween costume, OMG so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she copyed you and already said that! Plus she does look so adorable in her costume. I just bought Nathan a pumpkin one last week too, too cute.

    ReplyDelete