This has been such a struggle, I've tried milk based, soy based, and everything in between until I finally figured to combine these two. Hallelujah it couldn't have happened at a better time, because I am handing back the pump rental next week. Not only am I down to 2ppd, I stared BC pills so I can give my uterus proper time to heal before starting to try for baby #2. So my milk supply should go down so I won't have to pump at all anymore, and I am totally ok with that. I think I've pumped long enough, Elsa is super healthy and happy and that is all that matters.
Developmentally she is a talker, every morning after I change her and get her up she sits on her play mat and talks to her little hanging toys, and to me and to anyone who will listen!
She smiles all the time, it's great, it just warms my heart to see her smiling, it's amazing.
Jonas and I wonder what her personality is going to be like because we are starting to see bits and pieces of it. We both agree that she is strong and determined,
but she can also be mellow and goofy, I think a good combination of both of us.
I threw in a picture of Elsa sleeping because you can see how LONG her eyelashes are! She stole mine, I have no eyelashes anymore!
| Look at those eyelashes! |
Ok that's all I have time for now, Elsa is calling.....
No comments:
Post a Comment