Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Weekend, Growth Spurts and....

We had a very nice time in Reno this past weekend with my parents at their house there in the mountains. My Mom loved loved loved being with Elsa for so many hours on end. Jonas and I were able to go out to dinner, and I had about 3 whole drinks over dinner and desert and ummm yeah let's just say I have NO tolerance anymore and I was hurting the next day haha. We thought we might even go skiing on Easter Sunday but after the way I felt there was no way!

This week Elsa has been crying a lot, but she is going through a big developmental milestone at 12 weeks as outlined in the Wonder Weeks book. So I know what is going on. She is just very clingy, I can deal with it because I know it won't be like this all the time, if it was I would definitely reconsider having more than 1 kid. She is so darn cute though, it makes it very difficult to be upset, I usually laugh when she starts to howl because I know there isn't much I can do but wait for her to get it out of her system, what kind of Mom will I be? Well, so far, a relaxed one that's for sure, no stress from me! Anyhow here are some pictures from the last few days...
Let''s be real, she cries, and this is how cute it is!



Having fun in the new chair Grandma bought for Elsa!


Well she is so cute when she sleeps, I took this shot this morning, she is in her 6 month clothes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment