Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend! Saturday we went with our friends Scott and Amanda and their almost 1 year old Calvin to some of our favorite wineries in the Santa Cruz Mountains. It was a great day to get together, and it's amazing how much there is to talk about when it comes to having babies! Elsa has really changed in the past few days maybe the last week, from pooping every hour, to going 1-2 times a day. Her gas isn't as severe, and she has been sleeping pretty well, all the time! We have noticed though, in the evening when it comes time for me to go to bed and Jonas to take her, she starts to cry and we have figure that the reason is simply because she wants me to hold her. Well, now this can't work because I need to sleep, so somehow Jonas figures out how to calm her down. The latest trick I use is to put an item of clothing near her that I have worn so she thinks I am there, so I can get stuff done around the house. Elsa is also starting to make a lot more eye contact and give us little smiles here and there, she is so adorable. Jonas and I can't get over how cute she is, we definitely think she is the cutest baby ever! Here are some pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment