Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sometimes..

I really wonder if I'm actually pregnant....? I guess I am, today is 14 weeks.

I'm happy to report my jeans still fit, and I said that my goal was that they still fit by my birthday. That's 13 days away, fingers crossed. I'll be 33 and I always had this feeling that I would have my first baby at 33, the SAME age my Mom was when she had me. =) Since my parents are leaving on their 6 week trip through the North Pole, down the coast of Greenland, ending the cruise in Iceland then hopping over to Denmark, we will be going to dinner with my brother and his girlfriend, just the 4 of us. By the time my Mom get's back I will have just hit 20 weeks. I have invited her to accompany Jonas and I at the ultrasound where we find out the sex of the baby since my Mom didn't get all this technology with me and my brother. She was very excited, I think she is more excited for that trip to get over with so we can start shopping for the Baby's room!

Anyhow, I feel good which is great because I've been a lot more productive around the house (I think I'm nesting) but then again, I'm the opposite of a hoarder and clean stuff out all the time! I also sleep through the night without peeing 6 times, but then I wonder if I'm not drinking enough water. Green vegetables still make me cringe, I hope I can start adding them back in, I can however enjoy my Chipotle salad's again.

Tomorrow Jonas and I are going to a Giants baseball game and then early Saturday morning we are driving up to Reno to hang with my parents at the Reno/Tahoe Golf Open in the development where my parents live. I thought it would be fun to hang out in the VIP tent with everyone up there and watch some golf since that is Jonas's new hobby, ...after photography of course. And the summers are just so beautiful in that area, looking forward to it. We will be back up in September too.

1 comment:

  1. I remember feeling that way. It will all become real when you feel the baby kick.

    ReplyDelete