Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I drove up to our family's house in Reno Monday for the week, and did some damage at the mall with my Mom yesterday! I am utterly still in shock at the amazing selection at the Macy's in Reno, and I am not a Macy's shopper! Anyhow the SNOW came down all day yesterday! And now it is COLD! All the most important men in my life make the drive or fly up today. The roads are icy so my Dad and Spencer need to pay attention but chances are a bunch of people are driving up to Tahoe today so the roads will be wet not icy. Jonas is flying up, out of Oakland airport, I am sure there will be delays. I wonder if he will opt out of the new security pat downs?

Anyhow, our favorite ski mountain www.skitmtrose.com will be open top to bottom all sides and runs starting tomorrow! That's how much early season snow we received in the last 2 storms that came through. So you will know where to find us the next few days!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Bring on the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment