Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boat Party!




So last night was the Young Scandinavians Club 60th anniversary party on a Hornblower Yacht. I was in charge, so it was a little stressful, I lost one couples check, oops so they didn't have seats, and one guy made two reservations under the same name days apart so I didn't count it as 2 but only one person, but his date didn't come after all...and the other couple I smooshed in a table that had room and oh boy...but all worked out fine, and in the end everybody said they had a great time. The weather was AMAZING!! I mean warm no wind, we sat near Sausalito for an hour and being up on deck was gorgeous, clear night, the Golden Gate, the city..whoa! I love this city!! So I am super tired today but it was all worth it. I think I love my dress I wore, at first I wasn't crazy about it, but seeing the pics made me change my mind! Of course my wonderful husband helped with set up and clean up and drove us I couldn't be luckier! Enjoy these few pictures! This first shot here is of our friend Liisa Laukkanen the blonde on the left, Pia and then that's me talking to the bartender, and the back of my dress which had beading detail, so pretty!

This is me and Magnus, an old YSC collegue that used to be Activities director. He is now the proud father of 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment