We are just so busy, ok I am busy. I will write a decent update before I head to Sweden. I mean Elsa is turning 2 next Friday! We thought we would invite our friends over for a play date and chipotle lunch to celebrate not expecting pretty much everyone to say yes! So there is this party, I'm working hard to get my Stella & Dot business going, I LOVE it!! And a trip to Sweden to visit a very pregnant friend, then a week later Jonas mom will be here for 2 weeks! We don't slow down til mid March people!
On top of all of that i start insane boot camp workouts next Monday at 6am! Jonas will go at 7pm. This should be funny, I told them my goal wasn't for dramatic weight loss, but to strengthen my core and try a new kind of exercise routine. I want to feel strong and toned and have energy. if I am a strong and toned size 14 fine. Surprisingly I got on the scale this morning to see what kind of damage I did over the holidays and I actually lost a pound!
Anyhow, all is well just busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment