So what else is going on...today I patched and painted a lot of things that needed attention in the house.(doorway cracks from the house settling) I am working on our front planter box which is just so ugly. I ripped all the plants out on the side by our driveway because they die, too much sun all summer and no matter how much I water they just don't make it. The problem lies within the soil, so I am working my butt off turning the soil, and I have new soil to mix in THEN I can plant the hardy, drought resistant plants I bought. Hopefully they won't die by the end of the summer. I will also have Jonas install a drip system.
So what else....yes the fundraising events are coming up. I cant' wait for them to be over. I'm not sure many people will show up, as I have complained before people don't volunteer for things that don't benefit them anymore. But for the people who do attend I am excited for them to see what we(my Mom and I) have been working so hard on all year!
Our tenant/neighbor got a new job working for Jawbone Up, they make these wrist bands that track your steps, sleep and if you want food intake. It tells you how you sleep and when you've been sitting for too long. You can do so many things with it. I had been talking to Jonas about getting me a FitBit for Christmas but this opportunity to get the Jawbone Up came along(at 50% off to) and we jumped on it. So I also go the Lose It app, definitely better and it works with Jawbone so I really feel like I've got a good grasp on intake vs outake. I wanted to do Weight Watchers but looking up point value for everything just got tedious and the Lose It App is awesome, most foods are in it already and I haven't scanned one bar code yet that didn't log the food I was eating! The scale though is so slow to go down, but better slowly down that up! I admit I give into the carbs of the season, it's really hard. I just work out almost everyday to be able to eat what I want. I should just look at all the clothes I can wear that I couldn't a year ago, and be satisfied, but there is something about that damn number on the scale....ho hum....




1. you look great.
ReplyDelete2. I am not after you for your looks.
3. you are so much more than what you look like. You are funny, kind, thoughtful, honest and present. I am lucky to have you as a friend.
4. You are there for your children 24 hours a day. That is most likely 80% more than most mothers today. Give yourself a break, we need more MoMo's days.
Awwww thanks
ReplyDeleteYou are wonder woman!!
ReplyDelete