And I'm not a selfies kind of person but I thought I looked pretty good, could have been the wine flowing too!!
Elsa is a little talker! She says "look mommy I did it!" And "coco did poo poo" and please, tukk tukk for thank you and sorry, and "mommy dats coooool! " wow all of a sudden it's like watch your mouth! No more bad words from us!! Here is a picture of her after she took her stamp pad and decided to put it all over her face! Thank god it washes off easy!!
My Stella and Dot show was a smashing success last week! Good to see friends, set up future trunk shows, play with all the samples! I really love this stuff, the bags especially. I realized that I have been using the same old Coach purse now forever. I even have a nice Tory Burch one but it's too nice for day to day with kids. So the Stella and Dot line of bags is great, I ordered my samples of everything I can afford with hostess credits and forking over a little of my own $$ but I have to do it to get the business started. I also already have somebody I'm sponsoring who works on my team. My neighbor Lindsay fell in love with the line so much she signed up to be a stylist yesterday. She came over and our girls played while we went through the products and discussed our game plan, we want to conquer Redwood City! But having a friend sign up so quick is great, I just need her to have 2 trunk shows in 60 days and I can earn $300 in hostess credits! That just means I can get a few more of the bigger more expensive items out of the line to use as samples for my trunk shows. Of course we are supposed to wear and use all our samples because we are walking advertisements for the line. It's really the perfect little side job for Moms. I'm really excited about it! Check out my page!! Black Friday Sale started already! www.stelladot.com/sites/vikingmom
Today we went for our Thanksgiving family walk at Bayfront park, It is another beautiful day here in Northern CA. We tried to take some family shots for Holiday cards and with Elsa going one way the dog going another, and the baby spitting up, our attempts were pretty unsuccessful.
But I managed to snap a few with my iPhone so please Enjoy These Pics from our family to yours and be thankful for all that you have because life is short, time is precious and family is forever!










No comments:
Post a Comment