So we hired a local photographer and we finally are done with that, and got our pictures. I'm not going to post them all, just a few. Other than that things are going relatively well! I decided to clean and put away all formula dispensers, and anything associated with bottles, sterilizing etc which took up a bit of room and made a mess, and hid them, for at least 4 months! I get my kitchen counters back for 4 months and it is so calming to me to be able to look at clean kitchen counters, I hate clutter. But since I'm not even going to go there with breastfeeding this next child, because I really don't think it's worth it, no desire to do it and yes I have a doctor who is super cool with it, that just means back to bottles and formula in about 4 months exactly.
Wow, 4 months and we will have ourselves another little doodle! I have my big ultrasound next week, hopefully everything is ok. I think I am feeling this one move every now and then. I know Elsa was super active in all the ultrasounds I had but I never felt it until she got bigger.
Music class started again this morning, huge class, but as we learned from last time, somebody is always missing at every class. I have to miss next week and then 2 weeks after than when we are in Hawaii although I am trying to convince my Mom to take Elsa that time. But my neighbor and her daughter got into our class which is awesome because they are so nice, and I want to have friends that are close! We were chatting about getting our hair done and I realized it's been 3 months since I have gone, and I have obvious roots, and she said just bring Elsa over if you need me to watch her. I was like OMG, OMG, amazing! So I invited their family over Saturday for some bagels and coffee play date for the girls, so we could meet the husbands. I also went to a play group last week and met a Mom who has a 1 yr old son, Parker, and they just bought a short sale house like 3 blocks away that I walk by every night with Coco. So another neighbor, yay! I see Moms I know in the super market, and at classes and restaurants it's great, I'm starting to feel like I have a bit more of a community.
Speaking of community, I am a published Blogger for Patch news haha. It's a local enewspaper deal. I blogged about the non profit I am President of and that we really need volunteers. You can read it here
http://redwoodcity-woodside.patch.com/blog_posts/iso-volunteers?fb_action_ids=10151576957810170&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582





So cool to have people close by....wish I was one of them :)
ReplyDelete