I will write more when we get home remember I hate typing on the iPad, do for now just more pics! Some were taken on the boat we used to spread Jonas's father's ashes. It was a beautiful service, we got a break in the weather and I will write more in that when I get home!
A pike right? I'm still not on the up and up on identifying fish. Looks like a nice size for fresh water though! Again love the family pics. You guys all looks so great.
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteYou and Jonas are extremely photogenic and it is obvious that Elsa has picked this up from the two of you. What a beautiful family.
Yes Betcy it's a Pike. We think Jonas's dad sent him that one, because he literally caught it on his first cast. It was crazy. He caught another one the next time we went down there too.
ReplyDeleteAmanda that is so nice of you to say. Thank you! You've got a beautiful family too!