Monday, July 9, 2012

new challenge

I have way too many outfits for Elsa, way too many. So I have a challenge with myself which is to not do her laundry until I have dressed her in every last item in her drawers! (in her size of course because yes I have future bought up to 24 months!<---crazy shopaholic!) I want to see how long it will last. The only thing I'm already low on is footed pajamas, I only have 5 of those, I could have bought a bunch more today of Organic zippered footed onsies but they are 9.99 each, kind of expensive for Costco. The other thing is I have $100 of Gymbucks for Gymboree that I can use starting the 16th of this month I believe. So I can get $200 dollars worth of baby clothes for only $100. WHAT AM I POSSIBLY GOING TO BUY?? Amanda, Betcy, Libby ...any Mom, I'm taking orders tell me what you want! hahaha...

Next thing; I am very very close to deleting my Facebook account.  I just tried to go down my friends list and eliminate people but I either see them occasionally and don't want to have to explain why we are suddenly not friends, or regret that I deleted them and have to "refriend" them again. I think I have to be all or nothing on this one.  I'll keep this blog and have considered making it private since it is mainly for family and friends not anybody that you would apply an "ex" in front of ...wife, friend, boss, coworker..etc..but that require logging in and I don't think the family members would understand if I changed it and they had to log in every time they wanted to read up on our life.

The first thing I am going to "x" my Facebook app off my iPhone....and done no more check ins, and instant photo uploads...and maybe just unsubscribe from pretty much everybody's status updates to see how I feel, especially anybody who "like" being Liberal, Moveon.org and Obama...good bye

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of facebook... I keep looking for the 'like' button for this post! :) Can I just tell you how jealous I am of your gymbuck-age?! It would not be safe in my hands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh clothes. I don't think I've bought more then 5 outfits for Nathan myself, and that includes those plain white infant sleepers/t-shirts. We got more then we can handle, especially since most days he just chills in a cloth diaper all day long. Going out? t-shirt and diaper. lol. Boy clothes are no where near as much fun on a daily basis. I am so lusting for headbands and sundresses and I'd totally be the mommy that colour coordinates with her little girl.

    Why do you want to delete fb? Just not into the open access of info?

    ReplyDelete