I just don't understand how anybody can vote for Obama a second time around. I read a lot of articles, I read articles from the liberal media, I read articles from the conservative media, I watch Rachel Maddox and Sean Hannity, and I listen to my Dad, and use real life as examples. All signs point to Obama being the WORST president this country has ever seen, his plans for the future mean running up debts so high we could turn into Greece. His plan to let Bush Tax cuts expire means everybody gets taxed A LOT more, including the middle class. So please somebody tell me, how does that mean the middle class would be better off?? If somebody like me speaks up about the over spending in Washington, I get called names, that's how liberals fight back, with personal attacks. It's crazy. I like facts and numbers. I don't run our household thinking that it is ok to to run up 25% of our income in debt so why should any citizen allow our politicians to do so?
Then Obama makes it sound like he's all about Gay Marriage, Equal Pay for Equal Work, and the Illegal Immigrant children, all of which I support, however if it really mattered to him, why didn't he do it at the beginning of his tenure? Why wait til now, oh I know! To BUY VOTES, because he knows how pathetic he is starting to look so so he going to go after the social voter. I am a fiscal voter, and if there was an Independent candidate that was fiscally conservative and socially democrat I would vote for him or her. But there isn't so I will vote for Romney this Fall because Government is TOO BIG, spends TOO MUCH, and does nothing in return for those of us who are the ones who pay our taxes.
Here is a great article summing up what will happen, btw for you liberal readers I know who you are.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012/06/21/president-obamas-perfect-plan-for-the-economic-decline-of-america/
You know what I can't even go on, I really can't...I'm just going to post a few bumper stickers I wish I could put all over my car, but I can't because my car would probably get vandalized.





Catching up on all my blog reading now. I read this post to my hubby (he is libertarian, and that just ends up being republican more often then not) and he mentioned if your husband was as gung ho as you are? We kind of thought many Europeans are more socialist driven or centered.
ReplyDeleteMy husband has been here over 10 years now and his first wife is/was a super liberal so that probably influenced him but I am not and I think that is rubbing off on him too? He is a little more libertarian I would say than democrat. I know he dislikes the media because he says one channel being more liberal(CNN MSNBC) just blames the other more conservative channel(FOX NEWS) and they always point fingers at each other's party when the main problem is government itself. Some of our other friends that are from Norway and Denmark are totally socialist but what they tend to forget and what Jonas pointed out is that IT IS A SMALL HOMOGENEOUS SOCIETY OVER THERE, it's easy to socialize because everybody is the same, everybody works the same, shops the same, vacations the same, etc.. America is WAY to big and diverse to every mimic the Scandinavian community.
ReplyDelete