Today is the 6th of June and that is Sweden's national day, kind of like the 4th of July but not celebrating freedom or anything, they are socialist. Anyhow, I bought this shirt 2 summers ago for our future child to wear and represent good ole Sweden here in CA, although I'm sure nobody knows that the crowns are Sweden's symbol and they probably think she is a he in these colors! Oh well!
What else is going on..well last Saturday I worked for Bobbi Brown freelancing again. I have a few dates here and there this month that I will be working. Of course it's not for the money, it's for the pure pleasure I get out of doing people's make up and to just get out of the house, see my old friends, not think about baby for a day. It was fun. I got my hair done, for reals, it's been 5 months, it had been 5 months since I highlighted my hair!! And I went back to my old girl who trimmed up my angled bob cut, that I just love, long hair is overrated!
My parents leave today for a 3 1/2 trip so I am without my Wednesday babysitter, which kind of sucks but I will manage. Jonas is in Las Vegas for work this week, whatever, I was without him for 3 weeks and did just fine. Let's see....we have a wedding to go to Saturday, and Sunday is up in the air, there is a wine festival, a potential doggy play date as we are dog sitting Jonas's bosses sweet old dog and something else we were talking about doing, but I can't remember at the moment. Walking the dog with the stroller is a challenge but she is so good and her owners have 3 yr old son so she is used to it. I am the one not used to stroller and dog but I better get used to it because.....
I guess the biggest news is that Jonas and I can't wait 8 years or so like we had initially decided to get another dog. We have decided to get a puppy this fall after our trip to Sweden!! AND I want a Dalmation, like I had growing up, so I have been in contact with a breeder and we are on the list for her Fall litter. Oh that's what we might do Sunday go meet the dog, Wink, who will be the mommy dog. Dalmations are SO cute, and as much as I am fan of rescue dogs, having 2 cats and a baby, we want to be able to integrate a puppy, train it, and make sure it gets along with or I should say, the cats feel like they are still in charge with a new dog in town. I'm a stay at home Mom so I can do the training.
Elsa is an easy baby, I don't want to brag, but she is. Of course she has her moments, but no food allergies, product allergies, super healthy, sleeps really well, smiling, cooing, laughing, baby. Her big thing now is that she rolls onto her stomach but she sleeps forever on her stomach, like right now, she's been napping for like 2 hours! We love her to bits and are so so happy! I just wish Jonas could take Fridays off so he had more time to spend with her.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment