Thursday, May 3, 2012

ca-RAY-Zeee

So I've been trying to sleep train Elsa for the last week to fall asleep on her own without her bottle in her mouth, this also will help her fall back to sleep on her own in the middle of the night. I wanted to break the bottle in mouth habit before her teeth came in. She has been going down pretty easy, sleeping decently, but she's been drooling, and her fingers are always in her mouth, and last night she woke up more fussy than normal, now I know why!!!??  BOTH of her bottom incisors suddenly appeared today, I mean broke skin/gum sometime in the last 24 hours I guess. WOW, I am still in shock, I really didn't think I had to worry about teeth for another few months, since the "normal" time for 1 tooth to "cut" is 6 months, but BOTH bottom teeth at 15 weeks old?? Holy Moly...my baby is growing too fast!

2 comments:

  1. wow! Is she drooling a lot more now? I keep wondering when I'm going to be using all these drool bibs I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She drools but the real indicator was that she stuffs her whole hand in her mouth. She is still doing it, we think she is getting a tooth or two on the top as well, and the worst part is, she is too young to hold the teething rings etc at her mouth. She doesn't understand the whole it, chew it, feel better thing yet....oh well, she hasn't been that fussy actually, she's a trooper!

    ReplyDelete