Here are some pics of the place I posted.
The kitchen is seriously nice for a rental, with under cabinet lighting , granite and new appliances!
There is a nice big patio for relaxing, BBQ's, and a planter box we built for people who like to garden.
So because we don't want to bother our tenants to show the place every night we are having an open house tomorrow night and we are hoping to just be able to chose somebody after that...oh wait, no we have to check every ones credit. Let's be real, this is the best way to show you are a responsible bill payer and that we don't have to worry about why the rent check hasn't showed up by the 5th of every month. After we do all that, we will know who our new neighbors will be! It's kind of exciting.But who do we chose? Young couple just getting married from PA girl works guy is finishing PHD at Stanford? Couple getting married in June who are moving back to the Bay Area from Seattle and have family here? Couple consisting of the wife who is starting her new job as a pediatrician at Stanford(!! might be nice to have her behind us considering we are trying for a baby) and are moving here from Atlanta? Or the single PHD student female looking for a place for 2-3 years or single female doctor.... Damn...it's gonna be tough....all I can say is we have some work cut out for us in the next few days!
On another note...
I got my Swedish books about grammar and verbs from Amazon today so I am going to try to cram some studying in before our trip! We leave June 8th and will first stop in London for some spotted dick and tea with our good friend Kelly. We are even staying at her place, so excited! Then we are up to Sweden to see Jonas' parents new house, which looks amazing! Then we are going with them down to Mallorca for 5 nights yay! Spanish wine, cheese and beeches...can't wait! From today until we leave we are booked booked booked with everything from YSC events and Yosemite to dinner parties and family stuff...geesh...well all I can say is I'm really happy "Aunt Flo from the Red River" decided to show up today because I don't want to be nauseous, moody or gassy the entire trip...although I tend to be like that anyhow, when I'm over there! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment