Last night about 9:40pm CA time, I got a text from Artem saying "jonas is going tattoo." Then I got a text from Jonas saying "the boys will pay for me to get Jennifer tattooed on my arm, should I do it?" I responded, "do you want to get a divorce?" haha..actually I said your arm is too skinny for my long name! A few years ago, before I turned 30 we discussed what we would get if we were to get a tattoo, for me a very small Norway and Danish flag like a pin I have. For Jonas he said the 3 crowns representing Sweden. Well, I guess he is having a mid life crisis or had a little too many beers but here is Jonas and his new tattoo! I don't think I will ever get mine, I find that the scars on my body from everything I've been though thus far in my life is enough for now, plus I'm sure I'll get more as my life goes on! I also told Jonas, now we can never get mad at our kids if they get a tattoo...ugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment