Friday, January 21, 2011

Project



Today we leave for Reno to celebrate 1 year of marraige! Boy how time flies, I guess the biggest thing that happened in the last year is we bought our house and everything that comes with that! Here are some pictures of the project I assigned Jonas. I wanted some privacy and shelter from the rain at our back door since this is the one we use on a daily basis. He won't have time this weekend to finish it but hopefully next weekend. I need to paint the new wood the same color next week too, and since there is NO rain in the forecast for at least another 7 days I can paint it and then it will be dried so Jonas can do the rest.
Next project is getting rid of all the concrete on the other side of the house and building a trench so the water can run out to the street via a pump of some sort and then getting a new fence installed along our house. That will be nice because the current one is full of termite damage and it's so low that our neighbor can look right in our bedrooms!


No comments:

Post a Comment