Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is it Spring?

We have had 10 days of beautiful warm spring like weather, I have to admit I love it! Apparently all the bulbs I planted are loving it too because a few of them are starting to sprout and will probably bloom in the next week or 2! I wanted to post a few pictures of the new blueberry plants I put in a half barrel;



Our potato vines in the corner are really starting to grow too!


Here is a picture of the front of the house, all the jade plants are blossomming, and you can't really tell but many of the bulbs are peeking out of the dirt!



I also planted some bulbs in our pots with jade so we can put them around the house.


Then here are 2 pictures of before and after, where we had to dig up the pipe and deal with that ugly mess last month, and now the temporary look.


We have a few more projects to get done but we are glad that this one is behind us!

Lastly we got 2 nypotatis out of our smuggled danish potato! They will sit in the window for a month before we put them back in the ground. In the pots around the potato's are some leek seeds that are sprouting, and then I will need to put those outside as well! That green grass like pot is catnip for the kitties!





And here is what our fat cat Tiger does all day....sit on our bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment