Monday, December 20, 2010

Scandinavian's Club Christmas Dinner





The whole family went to the annual Young Scandinavian's Club Christmas dinner held at the Norwegian Club's house in the city this past Saturday. We enjoyed a great meal, akvaavit, singing and a fun cozy night with 100 of the members! I think I've gone 6 years in a row now and my parents have come 3 times. I think my Dad enjoys the Danish traditions!
Today I finished my Christmas shopping, I just can't handle the crowds, the lines to pay and hunting for a parking spot at the mall. The upside is everything is one sale everywhere! It doesn't matter that it is not after the holiday yet, I guess the retailers are getting desperate to sell as much as possible before the close of the year. I got 20 extra hours this week so I will be working the next 3 days, but that is fine with me! I'd rather be earing money than spending!!

No comments:

Post a Comment