There are a few pictures of us opening presents, while my parents were over for Christmas day dinner. There are pictures of the table, because Jonas's Mormor made the napkin ring holders and the small table runner in the middle. We ate King Crab, Dungeness crab and tri tip! I attempted quite successfully to aebleskiver a Danish dessert, all the while it poured and poured outside! Merry Christmas everyone bring on 2011!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas Day 2010
I have to say I really don't like the way Blogspot allows you and then DOES NOT allow you to cut pictures, rearrange them side by side or drag them into order....so I'm sorry these pictures are totally out of order
There are a few pictures of us opening presents, while my parents were over for Christmas day dinner. There are pictures of the table, because Jonas's Mormor made the napkin ring holders and the small table runner in the middle. We ate King Crab, Dungeness crab and tri tip! I attempted quite successfully to aebleskiver a Danish dessert, all the while it poured and poured outside! Merry Christmas everyone bring on 2011!

We framed an old advertisement my Dad had made in 1973 for his first dealership Peninsula Mazda, where now his building sits with his office. I think it brought back a lot of memories for him to look at this old ad!
There are a few pictures of us opening presents, while my parents were over for Christmas day dinner. There are pictures of the table, because Jonas's Mormor made the napkin ring holders and the small table runner in the middle. We ate King Crab, Dungeness crab and tri tip! I attempted quite successfully to aebleskiver a Danish dessert, all the while it poured and poured outside! Merry Christmas everyone bring on 2011!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment