I'm so busy with my little side business #9 in the entire company for my march sales, #9 out of 18,000+ stylists! I think I finally found the right fit for me. It's so easy selling awesome product though, it's social, and it's styling women which I've always loved. I have 3 people on my team now and just need 1 more to get a big promotion and a bump to my commission structure.
Let's see what April holds! Hmm Jonas is traveling this week for work, happens to be in Seattle. In June we are going camping with 2 other families fun! Then up to Reno for a week, Then I'm going on a ladies trip to Vegas, then I'm going to Orlando for yur Stella&Dot annual convention where we get so much training, inspiration and did I mention swag! But it will be fun with my girlfriends/ other stylist from my team who are all going too!
Then I get back and 10 days later we are off to DK and Sweden for an entire month. I think it will be the longest trip yet! So busy always so sorry for no updates, enjoy these pictures!










No comments:
Post a Comment