Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Update

Today happens to be National Oatmeal Day, I didn't know that before I got some oatmeal for breakfast! So not to bore you with my personal life but I CAN WEAR PRE-ELSA JEANS!!! (comfortably without bad muffin top!) totally shocked because the scale won't budge. I'm wondering if it's because I've been doing hill walking at night and hikes on the weekend in which I really push myself.  I think my muscles are toning up bc hills, hiking, and I admit I'm jogging a big too strengthens core, legs etc and maybe that is evening out the loss of fat? eh, I don't know.  Maybe it's because I'm back on the pill and I haven't regulated yet having had now like 4 periods in 6 weeks, it's SO ANNOYING, period bloat? My friend Amy told me to drink tons of water, check. I have been using calorie counter and staying in the region I need to be in to lose 1-2 pounds a week but when the scale barely moves 0.6lbs I get frustrated and now I'm going to try harder! (vs in the past just giving up and eating that entire package of pumpkin bread pudding) So I found the OLD Weight Watchers slider on Amazon and other info online(www.onemorepound.com) is great. I don't like the new way they let you eat all these specific foods at no penalty, I mean I'm sure it works for some people but 10 years ago I did it the "old" way and I just prefer counting all things that go in my mouth. So, I figured that the old way of counting at about 50 calories per point means I get about 1550 calories a day on WW, but based on every other website and calculation I was sticking to about 1780. So we will see...

In other news, Astrid slept the night before last from 9-4:15am and last night til 5:15am and the only reason she really woke up is because I was wide awake and had to go make sure she was still alive! Wow, Elsa never slept like this at this age. It's amazing! Makes me think having a 3rd won't be so bad...hahaha! Just expensive....

This past weekend we took a family drive, which we haven't done since before Astrid was born, to the coast via the back roads and found a not so crowded pumpkin patch. They all have a petting zoo and train and Elsa just loves those goats! She loves to feed them. She now runs around saying goats, goats, and Cuuuu for cute. She picks up new words all the time. She is such a big girl! We also had our friends join us for the Goblin Walk in San Carlos, where I ran into a few people I know, and Elsa got to run around in her Dalmatian costume! She didn't understand the "trick or treating" concept but had fun nonetheless. 



Lastly, I'm soooo excited to go visit a good friend in Sweden in the end of January. Jonas and I set her up with her "bear" who is Jonas's childhood friend and now they're having a baby at the end of February, early March. OMG I am so excited for them!! I have to go see her and see that baby bump. Jonas encouraged the short trip, and I just used my miles because I don't know when else we will use them even though we plan to go back for the month of August, we will just buy the tickets. It will be a nice little escape, yet I know I will miss my babies like crazy, as much as Elsa drives me crazy these days...life...

No comments:

Post a Comment