I am finally taking the time to download my camera photos. All the pictures that have been uploaded to the Blog or Facebook are from my iPhone. It just goes to show you the point and click camera is really getting phased out. Anyhow I thought I would share a few here.
Anyhow, it's Sunday, lazy day at home, especially after our fun night at our friends house last night! Elsa stayed up til 11pm! She had so much fun playing with our friends 2 girls and we had fun with the parents of course. They cooked a nice meal for us and the Mom is now a
Stella and Dot rep, and I bought stuff. Like I ever get dressed up and wear fun jewelry, but I REALLY REALLY WANT TO! I will just live by the mantra, "if I have it, the events will come!" lol....
I am so looking forward to meeting this baby! And you know getting through the first few months. I wonder how much or how little she will be like Elsa. Well the adventure will begin 3 weeks from tomorrow. Geesh, time flies!
 |
| Ocean Beach, SF |
 |
| Santa Cruz Boardwalk |
 |
| Elsa's first beach experience! Santa Cruz |
 |
| Kings Beach, Lake Tahoe CA |
 |
| Elsa is a FISH! |
 |
| Astrid's last night, we swam at my parents and had dinner together. |
No comments:
Post a Comment