The last few days of being 39 are upon Jonas and he mentions it everyday, mid life crisis on the horizon? I doubt it but I'll keep you posted if he decides to get any more tatoos, a sports car, or a younger wife ha!
This past week has just blown by, I can't believe it. Today Sunday we would have had our yearly Advent party but this year we decided not to have it and instead are having a small party in San Francisco Saturday for Jonas's birthday which I mentioned in the previous post. I will post pictures after all is said and done.
The last few days have been the wettest few days of the season! So we "hunkered down" at home all weekend. We got our Christmas tree from Costco. *Note* Costco Christmas trees are all bundled up when you buy them, not standing like normal trees with the branches down so you can pick the tree with the best tree layout for your ornaments right? Ok I didn't know this and just sent Jonas to get it there because they are priced well. So Jonas brings the tree home and we untie the ropes and POOF the tree is just huge, with a million branches and a TON of pine needles all on the floor. I had vacuumed and shaken and vacuumed and shaken the tree about 10 times and I went through 2 bags on my vacuum machine. But finally we got it done. I am waiting for a few new ornaments and our stockings in the mail. I ordered personalized stockings from Pottery Barn, they are just classic and simple and hopefully good enough quality to last us forever. Today we dressed Elsa in a sweet little red dress and I actually put on some make up and did my hair and we *tried* to take some holiday card pictures, well that was fun! Elsa hated the dress and Coco was just jello falling all over me because she is the loviest dog but wouldn't just sit still, neither would Elsa. Well, I will post them closer to the Holiday but there are some cute ones.
Ok I'm exhausted, and have a Gymboree class with another Mom and her son tomorrow, the Festival of Trees for the auxiliary I am helping out with Jonas's birthday, play dates and playgroup...darn...then this weekend and my friend Amy will be staying with us for a few days. Yeah I need a good nights sleep tonight!




I just came back from Costco and saw trees bundled up there for less then 30$. NICE PRICE but I was wondering what they'd look like 'let out'. From what you guys got it's huge and so wide. I like it, but I'll need more ornaments. I'll be hitting the post christmas clearance this year hard.
ReplyDeleteThat is probably the fullest tree I have ever seen. Looks wonderful though! I can't wait until Saturday.
ReplyDelete