Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baby Bump Photoshoot and...

Well what can I say, but this week went by fast! My brother is paragliding in Chile for all of this week and next week so I have been in the office with my Dad. Jonas is always busy at work, so all of a sudden now it is our lovely weekend before Thanksgiving. Today Jonas and I are driving to San Francisco to reconnect with my favorite photographer and take some pictures of me and Jonas and Elsa, kind of, you know of my belly! You can see his work on his website here -> http://www.billywinters.com/lifestyle/lifestyle.html . If you scroll all the way down to the right you can see one of our wedding pics he did! It's in a smaller one in the top left of four before the 3 Asian ladies. Anyhow, we shall see if these turn out good today?

Otherwise, not much progress made on the baby's room because I've been working this week and after dinner I pretty much go to bed these days, but I'm up early though! The only thing I did was buy one more thing for her room, eeek I know, I'm spoiling her already! But this is a magazine/book wall rack. I wanted this --> http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/classic-corner-cabinet/?pkey=e%7Cclassic%2Bcorner%2Bcabinet%7C1%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_- 

But it's kind of expensive, and we are trying to save money not spend it all! So instead I bought this;
It will be perfect behind the door, so we have a place to start collecting books. Eventually we will want and need a bookshelf. Luckily we have plenty of space for that and storage cabinet of some sort. So anyhow, that's about it for today.....will post some pics when we get them back from our photoshoot today!


No comments:

Post a Comment